Here's a cute & eco-friendly way to wrap a gift this Easter!
A 32" piece of joywrap works really well with a 1L mason jar or similar-size item to wrap.
If you don’t have joywrap, you can use any square piece of fabric around the same size to get a similar result.
Read on below for detailed instructions...
- Place the jar in the centre of the square with the bottom of the jar in line with the side corners.
- Bring the bottom corner up to the top to make a triangle shape.
- Twist the sides upwards around the jar.
- Bring the corners together and wrap an elastic or some twine above the top of the jar.
- Tuck the roll of fabric from under the jar to in behind the jar and stand the jar upright.
- Put something in the ‘ears’ to make them stand (I used reusable straws).