Mother’s Day is this Sunday, May 10th!
Here are 5 ways you can show some love to your Mama while honouring Mother Nature herself.
- Support your favourite local small businesses by shopping in their online stores for eco-friendly gifts. Most offer delivery or curbside pick up, but even if they are closed, you can likely still buy a gift certificate for Mom to cash in at a later date.
- Plant trees! If you can’t plant Mom a new tree in her backyard for Mother’s Day, consider making a donation to One Tree Planted in her name.
- Build a raised bed and help Mom plant a new edible garden from seed. The book Raised Bed Revolution is an amazing resource for starting this project from scratch.
- Help Mom conveniently cut down on single-use plastics with a gift certificate for a mobile refillery service like Park Market and Refillery.
- Reduce waste and save trees by wrapping Mother’s Day gifts with joywrap! One tree is planted for each piece of joywrap we make.
Joywrap's 2020 product line is coming soon. Sign up to be the first to know when it launches!